Sunday, October 5, 2008

"NOT wanted hair cut"

A couple of days ago before the kids went to school,
Kaden for some reason decided she wanted to cut
off Tatum's hair. Of course I didn't realize this until
later that day. Obviously she didn't get the message
that "I do not like bangs".



At least with 3 girls I have been able to go this
long without having major not wanted hair cuts.
We will be going to kids cuts tomorrow to see if
there can be any recovery. We can not have this
hair do with a wedding in 2 weeks. I would love
to hear any suggestions.



I know we have all had our share.

5 comments:

Anny said...

Thanks for a good laugh. She actually looks cute holding up that bag of hair. I'm sure supercuts will be able to help you out for the wedding and then you can grow it out if you want. Jim wouldn't let me take Brynn in when she took a chunk off of each side (he must have loved the 80's "bi-level" style). We waited about a year until it looked cute again.

Kass said...

Yikes. I have pretty much escaped this one as of yet. . .knock on wood. I suggest a boatload of gel to slick back the bangs. Otherwise, let the slow-growing begin! She is getting so big & is adorable of course!

kimberly said...

oh my gosh, i cant believe that is tatum, she looks so different and grown up. i don't like the hair so good luck finding a cute due for the wedding. one week till we are there.. cant wait to see you guys.

Unknown said...

I didn't even recognize her! Oh my gosh, she looks so different. Dad and I were laughing so hard. I miss my little sumo girl. Sawyer didn't even recognize her either. I can't wait to see you!

Becca said...

She doesn't look THAT bad:) I'm sure they will grow out enough for the wedding. She is getting older and older. Can't wait to see you guys next week!