Friday, September 12, 2008

Little bug friends

Our poor little Tatum has been an eating frenzy
for some bugs during the middle of the night. We
don't know what kind, but it has been going on
for a couple of weeks. She is itching them all the
time and they are so swollen. As if she isn't chunky
enough already. 30 % of the time she sleeps on
our floor and 70% of the time she is in our bed.
So for the last couple of nights we have been
sleeping on the couch. These pictures don't do justice.

We decided to take her to the doctor because we
thought it was something worse then just bugs, like
hives. The doctor said it was all bugs. So we were
told to put neosporin on it to help from getting
infected and to give her benadryl for the itching.
Just in case it gets worse the doc gave us a perscription.
I also have to find her a new spot to sleep at night.

The weird part is that no one else is getting it.
Just a few here and there. Tatum has some very
tasty legs. We will be spraying to get rid of
our not so nice friends

8 comments:

Anny said...

I am so sorry. I hate little bugs that bite. Little kids don't understand that they will stop itching and go away if you "DON'T ITCH THEM!" I hope she feels better and you can get rid of the little buggers! She is so cute.

Becca said...

That is so frustrating, and weird that only Tatum has gotten bit. I hope the cream and meds work for her so she doesn't continue scaring. Happy spraying:)

Julene said...

How's my look-alike cuz? I'm learning how to blog and would love to keep in touch. You look like you're doing great and very busy with your darling family. Sure love you! Julene

kimberly said...

poor tatum. it's weird that she is the only one getting eaten alive. i hope you get the problem fixed soon. i miss my chunky neice.

The Booher's said...

Hi Laura, Im so glad you found out blog! How are you guys, I hope you are doing well, your family is so cute! Tell Troy we said hello and Keep in touch! Love Buffy

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

I hate to say this, Laura, but look under her mattress and see if there are any bugs under it. It could be bedbugs! If you find them, take them to a pest control company and have them checked out or check on the internet. What does the doctor know? I am telling you this from experience. Sometime I will tell you about it, but not here!!

kimberly said...

ASU Still stinks!

Kass said...

Oh man! I hope you can get rid of those pesky bugs! I itched just looking at her legs.