Thursday, August 14, 2008

Spotlight of the week

Tatum Elizabeth Bosworth

Tatum as a baby is who you would call the black
sheep of the family. She is the only one who was
born with hair. And with a mo hawk. She was
definetly the most difficult. (and still is)

She was a beautiful baby though and I wouldn't
trade her for the world.

Tatum loves to sing and dance. Her absolute
favorite is H.S. Musical. Even more than Maegan.
She has 2 shirts with H.S.M and she has to wear them
everyday.

Tatum loves playing outside, riding her bike,
swimming, and turning on the hose(my water bill
will prove that). She is the biggest daddy's girl.

She tries to be helpful with mason but sometimes
is too rough. They are so cute when they start to
wrestle though. He is a little tough guy.

You know when Tatum is mad, she will scream
at the top of her lungs. She keeps me on my toes.
There is never a dull moment with her.

There are moments though when she can be so helpful,
and she gives the biggest hugs and kisses. We love
Tatum to pieces. There would be huge hole in
our family if she were not a part of it.

6 comments:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

What a sweet post on Tatum! She is such a cutie! I love her middle name. It's very elegant. And her mohawk is stinkin' adorable :)

kimberly said...

its about time you blogged again. i love tatum, the little sumo. i miss her and cant wait to see her cute big personality again.

Becca said...

What a fun post on Tatum. I'm sad we are not close enough for us to really get to know your little family better, and with you moving to Texas, I'm glad we are blogging to see these cute pictures and watch everyone grow up on the internet:)

Anny said...

You know I have a special love for Tatum! Hum, I wonder why? I have one very simular! She is so cute and I love her personality. You have many fun and adventurous years to come, enjoy them all!

Unknown said...

I miss seeing my little "Tater Tot"
She is such a sweetie, well only sometimes. Love you Summo!!!!!!!!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

It is so enjoyable for me to read your blogs, Laura. I feel closer to you and your little ones.(Troy too, of course!) It is fun to look at the lovely pictures and read about their personalities. Keep up the blogging.