Friday, August 1, 2008

Fun Tag( I am)

I am-Laura Parks Bosworth
I know-our heavenly father loves us
I want-a new car(Troy won't let me
until the kids get older and stop trashing it)
I have-the 5 cutest kids ever
I wish-I could lose 30lbs without working out
I hate-mopping the floors
I miss-going out on dates with my husband(its
hard to find a sitter for 5 kids)
I fear-really bad weather(tornados, hurricanes)
I feel-very excited
I hear-my kids playing a game
I smell-the gum I am chewing
I crave-chocolate chip cookies(my moms)
I search-for a new home
I wonder-who my children's teachers are for school
I regret-not loosing weight after each child
I love- my wonderful and supportive husband
I care-for my family and friends
I always-have cereal for breakfast
I am not-hard headed
I believe- in the gospel
I dance-when I hear music
I sing-to the radio in the car
I don't always-make the bed
I fight-over little things
I write-on my blog
I lose-Mason's pacifires
I win-playing slug bug with Troy(hee hee!)
I never- make dinners(Troy cooks)
I listen-to my sisters when they need to talk
I am scared-for my daughters to grow up!
I need-a pedicure(I have never had one)
I am happy-that were moving to Texas
I tag-all of you

4 comments:

Anny said...

This is a fun tag! I actually learned a little about my cute niece! Next time we are together, we are getting pedicures! (Maybe Troy won't like that because they are addicting, but honestly I haven't had one for a long time!)
You are a super mom and wife and I really look up to you!

Kass said...

You are so positive, Laura, not to mention a great listener, Mom, friend, & niece. I am excited for the fun times in your future w/ a move to Texas! I love Texas. Mick has spent a lot of time there too. Twice for the army, his mission to San Antonio, then our little Dallas move. It's a wonderful place, just too far from us!

Becca said...

That was great! It's amazing how much you can find out about someone with just a few short sentences. You are a fun mom, sister, daughter, and niece. My mission was a little further down south in Texas (Corpus Christy and south to the border), but it was fun and pretty. The people are great as well. You will have fun with your family when you get there.

kimberly said...

yes, you are a good listener to your sisters because you are always there for me. and i hear you on raising girls. even though i only have one, that is why i don't want more because i am afraid to raise girls. love you sis and cant wait to see you.