Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tournment Results

Sorry it took so long for the update, but I am sad to say for
me it didn't turn out so good. We played horrible. Kimmie's
ward were the champions. They played really good. But it was
really fun and tonight we have our first games for co-ed volleyball.
At first Kimmie and I were really bummed because they were
going to schedule all the games on saturdays. Troy and John work
every saturday. Fortunatly we got enough people to tell the stk
activies leader that we want to play Fri and Sat. nights,so there is
only 1 saturday they won't play. We are so excited.

2 comments:

Anny said...

I'm so sad for you and your team, it's hard to let little sister wins, wink wink. It sounds like you have been very busy and having fun. I miss you guys!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

It was really fun watching you two play volleyball when I was down there. But, it is all in fun in the church sports, right?