Thursday, June 18, 2009

Volleyball Results

All of you that know my sister Kimmie knows how competitive she is when it
comes to volleyball. So I wanted to give you a little update on the results of
our game this past Saturday. Tyler 2nd ward(Laura) beat Bullard ward(Kimmie)
in 2 games. We play the best out of 3. It was so much fun to play and any one
of us could of won. As it stands now we are in 1st place and they are in 2nd.
Tournments are this saturday and if everything goes like we think it will we
will play each other again for the final championship game. I love you Kimmie,
Good Luck!

4 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

Gotta love that family competitiveness! Me and Natty have it bad too! hahaha! I wish I could be there to watch.....or play with you guys!

Unknown said...

Oh Kimmie, Oh kimmie! It will all work out!

Becca said...

How fun!!! So, how did it turn out? I just have to know!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

So glad that you are still enjoying volleyball. You girls are great players, too. You are like the Williams sisters in tennis, right?