Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tatum's Birthday!

Happy 3rd Birthday Tatum!

Tatum has grown up so much. She is definitely my
fireball. She keeps me on all ten toes and all ten fingers.

Although Tatum can be very very challenging, she
is a really smart girl and has a mind of her own.
We love her so much.

I am so excited because Tatum is fully potty trained.
4 down 1 to go. It was a lot easier than I thought.
When I first startedto try and put her on the toilet
she was vey stubborn. Now a lot of the time she will
go all by herself.

10 things Tatum loves:
-Milk
-flip flops(even if its freezing outside, or at home in her pj's)
-Baby dolls
-Dora the Explorer
-Max and Dax(Kimmie and Janell's dogs)
-Taking a bath
-Going to Nursery(finally after about a year)
-Hot dogs
-Gum
-Going to Grandma's

Hopefully there will be no terrible 3's
(we'll cross our fingers)



7 comments:

Laura said...

I forgot to mention Tatum's birthday was actually on April
24th. I was a little late blogging.

Becca said...

She is so cute Laura. I can't believe she is three already. She looks a lot like you. Happy Birthday Tatum! We miss you guys.

Kass said...

What a darling little fireball! I love the term all ten fingers and toes. I'm going to have to use that one!

She is so cute. Happy Birthday little (big)Tatum. Way to go on the potty! I'm jealous as Bree is not into it.

Jessica said...

O I miss that fireball so much!! You guys are constantly on my mind and I'm dying just missing all the awesome times you're all having. I love you guys!

The Lichlyter's said...

I need your email to invite you to my blog. Can you send it to me? dlichlyter@gmail.com

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Tatum is a great girl who just needs to have some guidance in the right direction and I know she will get that from her great parents. I really enjoyed spending time getting to know her when I was in Texas.

Anny said...

You know I love Tatum and you know why!!! She is so cute. It looks like she had a great birthday. I love flip flops too, but I can't get away with them in the Utah cold, dang.