Thursday, July 10, 2008

T.V. Accident

Sawyer was playing with his cousin Tatum and
the T. V. was pulled down off the dresser.

It landed right on top of tatum but unfortinetly
for sawyer it got him right on the head.

OUCH!!!

The bloody towel and hair that had to be shaved
off to put on the bandage.(there was a lot more
blood than that)

He was such a good sport and just sat there and
let everyone take care of him

Daddy took good care of him. Cutting his hair ,giving
him a bath, and putting on medicine. Uncle Troy put
on the band aid.

5 comments:

Becca said...

Ouch! I am so sorry Sawyer got hurt. I'm glad Aunt, Uncle and Dad were there to take care of him. I'm sure he was too. I'm glad he is o.k. now. Nice new hair cut!

Unknown said...

Look at what happens while I am away. My poor little guy! He will be here in Salt Lake soon. I am so sorry Sawyer that I was not able to be there with you. Mommy loves you!!!!!!!

Kass said...

Yikes! TV's crashing on little ones? It's amazing anyone makes it to adulthood isn't it? With all of the crazy things that happen. You all handled it like pros! Keep smilin' Sawyer.

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

It is great that everyone pulled together to help this little one out during a moment of crisis. I have seen it today and the wound is healing nicely! Good work,loved ones.

Anny said...

Oh my! This looks like an incident that would happen in my home. I'm glad everyone is o.k. Good job caretakers. Sawyer, I love your new sporty haircut.