Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

July 19th Maegan turned 4 yrs. old.
"Getcha head in the game" If you haven't already
guessed, High School Musical was her theme.

We had the family over to swim and have pizza.
She couldn't wait to open her presents. Every half
hour she was asking to open them.

Make a wish!!!!!

We love our little Maegan. She is defiantly a Girly
Girl. Where ever there is make-up, nail polish,
bracelets or earrings you will find her. She asks me
to paint her nails at least once a week.

She loves to sing,go swimming, play games on the
computer, and play her favorite game which is
"Slamwich."

5 comments:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she's 4! That's too funny that she watches High School Musical. Did you see the preview for #3 yet? I forget when it's coming out, but I think it's soon. It's sounds like she had a fun party!

Jessica said...

She's getting so big! I'm betting she's going to be asking for a cell phone and car before Kaden!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Thanks for sharing Maegan's birthday fun with me. She is a darling girl and always gives me lots of hugs. I am happy to keep up with your family in this awesome way!

Anny said...

Happy Birthday Maegan! She is so cute and getting so big. Thanks for sharing her special day!

Becca said...

Happy late birthday Maegan! Wow, 4 years old, where do the years go? She looks so much older than that. Is she acting 16 yet? If not, soon...very soon:)