Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's been soooo long!!

It has been months since I have blogged I know!! We have had a broken camera so I haven't been taking any pictures. Also I have been spending a lot of time on Facebook. So I will give you a little update. Work has been great and I actually look forward to going to work. Kaden and Jared are back in school from the holidays. Me and the kids at home have been spending most of our time hanging out with Jessica and Baby Braxton. We are trying to get as much time with them as we can because YES! We are moving to TEXAS! Our journey starts the 12th of Feb. We are very excited! We know now it is finally time for us to go. We are going to miss everyone! I hate to have to leave my job. I cried when I told my manager. But I know it's for the best. I will try to get some new pictures soon. The kids are growing up way to fast. I am so glad I have these tools to keep in touch with everyone and their lives.

9 comments:

Julene said...

Hey cuz! I was wondering if and when you'd make the trek to Texas! You'll all be together again! Good for you! I've missed you and love this blogging thing. I can relate to the 'never enough time', hang in there and good luck with the move! Love ya! J

Anny said...

I have missed you too. I heard you are moving to Texas and am happy for you and your family! Best of luck in the next month of packing and moving. Sorry about your camera, so frustrating!!!!
Love ya

The Lichlyter's said...

I am so excited for you guys. You guys are going to love it. I was wondering how long you could stay away from your fam. When you have such a great family it makes it hard to stay away. Good Luck.

Kass said...

Yea You're back! Wow! How exciting-a new adventure in Texas. I know it will be so fun to be with your fam again. You are an old pro at moving-but I hope it goes smoothly. Love ya!

Becca said...

How fun!!! I'm glad you get to go and be with your family again. I've missed you on your blog. I'm glad you're back. It is o.k. to blog without any pictures. He,heÜ
Keep us "posted" on your new adventure to Texas. Love you all! Give a big hug to Jared for me Ü.

Becca said...

p.s. Cute background. Ü

kimberly said...

you know i cant wait to see you in a couple weeks. hope the journey is great and i am so excited to see my nieces and nephews again. love ya

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Laura, it is so nice for me that you and Troy are moving to Tyler as it will maybe mean that I can see you and your family more. I may not get to Phoenix as much in the future. You and Troy can be very successful there, I'm sure as you persevere, organize and have faith in our Heavenly Father. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Jessica said...

As you know this is bitter sweet for me. I know you guys need to be in Texas but at the same time I can't bare to see you guys leave! I just hope I can see everyone as often as I can. I miss you guys so much already!! Love you!